DJ Professor Bob, Da Spin Doctor
What do Oahu live bands charge? - $1,284 to $3,424 +
What do Oahu DJs charge? - $582 to $1,552+ (average $1,268)
Shopping around for prices?
Of course you are !
(Value = Price / Quality)
Quality costs more - it always does. That's just common sense. $15,000 Rolex or $50 Timex? They both do precisely the same thing, so why would anyone ever buy a Rolex? The answer is VALUE based on a reputation for quality. No one ever regrets investing in the best, but most regret buying "cheap."
Does a higher price guarantee higher quality? No, but low quality, high or over-priced DJs aren't around very long!
Here is what you get from us FOR FREE:
- Custom Playlist
- Unlimited no cost, no limits consultations
- Unlimited phone calls, promptly returned
- No cost wedding & wedding reception consultations
- Best Venue recommnedations
- Best Vendor recommendations - Caterers, Photographers, etc.
- DJ in Tux or costumed to your theme
- FUN, Unique Party Theme recommendations
- Free In-person meetings, and site visits if necessary
- No fees for Oahu travel time
- Free Games & Contests (if using M.C. services)
- We always bring two backup systems at no charge
"Cheap entertainment is never good, and
good entertainment is never cheap."
Human bodies absorb an amazing amount of sound, so our
rates are based on your number of guests.
Larger crowd = larger (& more expensive) sound systems.
Pay only for what you need. Make sense?
(all fees are + 4.712% tax)
"Cabaret" - up to 50 guests
"Vegas Lounge" - 51 guests, up to 150 guests
"Vegas Showroom" - 151 guests, up to 250 guests
"Super Showroom" - 251 guests, up to 350 guests
"Grande Ballroom" - More than 351 guests, up to 1,200 guests, full dance floor and laser lighting included - Call Us !
- Talk: Master of Ceremonies and/or radio style D.J. Fun Show
- "Be your own DJ" Package: We supply, setup, and take down a sound system and mic. You supply your own music on your iPod and be your own DJ & MC =
Small, medium, & large systems available - just call!
10% discount for Oahu Military & Church clients
- Call for Professor Bob's "Mixed Plate" Happy Hours SPECIAL !
Lunch, Dinner, or Cocktail music
up to two hours (Sorry, but at this low price no other discounts available.)
call 808 271 4493
*Our packages are "four hours minimum" but it's not really four hours...it's much more. An average custom playlist with client requests takes about two hours to construct. Adding lights on tripods, electrical cord runs, etc., our setup time and tear down time increases to an hour or more, each. If we must "scout" the location for electricity, room set-up, loading docks, stairs, meet with the venue Food & Beverage and/or room managers, security, etc., that usually adds another three hours including travel time. Then, there is client contact (initial face-to-face meeting, phone calls, emails, event rundown and timeline, writing contracts, etc.) which averages about three hours per client. Finally, there is travel time which averages an hour both to and from the venue.
* So, the "four hours" of show time is actually at least twelve hours we invest for your event ... all to be certain your event runs perfectly.
We DJ and MC for Wedding DJ, wedding reception DJ, class reunion DJ, family reunion DJ, Bat Mitzvah DJ, Bar Mitzvah DJ, Wedding Anniversary DJ, Birthday party DJ, Military Party DJ, Retirement Party DJ, Dinner DJ, Dance DJ, Party DJ, Senior Citizen DJ, Sock Hop DJ, Church Event DJ, Yakudoshi DJ, Kanreki DJ, Baby Luau DJ, Picnic DJ - well, you get the idea.
Locate a DJ or Photographer Nationwide - WeDJ.com
Visit MyPartyPlanner.com for all of your Party Needs PARTY PLANNING SERVICES Honolulu.